Although the stay-at-home order has been lifted there are still social distancing guidelines in place so we are implementing measures to protect you and our staff members. We will be sanitizing all touchpoints after every client including skydiving gear, check-in areas, doors, seating, and electronic devices so please be patient and expect the experience to take slightly longer as we go through these extra precautions.
1. If you are feeling sick with symptoms such as sneezing, cough, fever and you have a reservation please reschedule your skydive to at least 14 days from when you feel better.
2. All clients will be subject to no-touch temperature screening similar to airport procedures.
3. We ask that you bring a facemask. We will try to supply one for you if you don’t have one but with current shortages, we may not be able to provide one for all our guests.
4. Spectators (non-skydivers) will be asked to stay in the parking lot on the other side of the hangar, however, they will still have a great view of you descending under parachute!
5. Dress accordingly for the temperature as we will not be offering jumpsuits. Average temperatures are 30 degrees cooler at 10,000′ so a few layers are best if it’s chilly on the ground.
6. Avoid congregating with other clients or staff members unless necessary to complete your skydive and keep 6 feet of distance from anyone that isn’t in your group as much as possible.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with these policies. We are excited to be able to take you on a skydive! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.